How could i work from home and make money
Home based jobs are dream jobs, but there are easy ways to make money from home. Online data entry jobs from home, online form filling jobs and typing jobs from home are some of the old methods. Millions of people are earning online money by selling T-shirts online from home. Teespring is turning ideas into high-quality products. There are some people who are earning 100 - 500$ daily by just dedicating 1 hour to Teespring. It is one of the best home business ideas
How to Design and Sell a T-Shirt with Teespring
Designing and selling T-shirts with Teespring is a simple and risk-free process. If you already have a vision in your head, you can probably create and launch a campaign in under 10 minutes.
Here’s how it works:
- Design your shirt: Create your masterpiece with their online tool, either by uploading your own design or using clipart and fonts from their extensive library. Select the type of shirt you want to use, or offer more than one product (for example: basic tees, premium tees and hoodies).
- Set your price and sales goal: Determine how much each shirt will cost, based on how much profit you want to earn. Then set a sales goal, which is the minimum number you need to sell to have your shirts printed. This number is up to you and can range from five to 1,000; the higher you set your goal, the more money you make per sale. Based on your sales goal, the platform tells you the net profits you can expect to earn.
- Name your campaign: Give your campaign a compelling title and description, then set the length of your campaign, which can range from three to 21 days. (U.S. orders will arrive 7-10 days after the end of the campaign.)
- Spread the word: Tell all your friends and family about your design via social media and email. If you’re targeting a niche market (more on that below), set up a few ads.
- Reach your goal: If you meet your goal by the time the campaign ends, Teespring prints and mails your shirts to your customers. Then comes the best part: they pay you the profits via Paypal.
How to Make Money With Teespring
If you want to make money from your T-shirt ideas, you’ll need to make sure you reach your sales goal. Here’s some expert advice on how to run a successful Teespring campaign:
Sell to a Niche Community
Whatever community you know or have access to, create a design that appeals to them.
Capitalize on Trends
If you don’t have a niche community you want to sell to, take advantage of a season or trend. Designs can include popular sporting events, TV shows and celebrity mishaps.
Hire a Designer
Several Teespring users suggest hiring someone from Fiverr or oDesk to create your design. In the past, Ogden has paid an oDesk designer $15 for one hour and received two to three designs.
Offer Several Options
Though you don’t want to overwhelm your customers, it’s a good idea to have a few color and style options so they can purchase a T-shirt that suits them.
Set Low Goals
If you’re just starting out, you don’t really have any idea how your T-shirts will sell. As Petrelle points out: “If you don’t make your goal number of sales, the shirt won’t be printed… and YOU WON’T GET PAID. So, if you have no traffic and little advertising investment, stick with a lower number. 10-20 works fine.”
If your campaign is nearing its end and you haven’t reached your sales goal yet, Deane says you should lower it. This, he says, “will ensure that you at least get some revenue from your effort.”
Buy Facebook Ads
This is one of the most important tips on the list. Though Teespring does run some Facebook and Adwords ads on your behalf (based on keywords you specify during the design process), most successful designers also run their own paid ads.
Join Teespring Groups on Facebook
Whether your first attempt fails or succeeds, there’s always room for improvement. Find out what other Teespring T-shirt designers are doing by connecting with them. Join Teespring today.
Don’t Give Up
Many of the designers said their first designs weren’t very profitable — so it’s important to keep trying.
“Out of 10, I usually have 4-5 campaigns that are profitable,” says Bank. “Try to test many different ads to see your CTR and conversion rate. Don’t give up if you run only 2-3 campaigns. Everything needs time to learn and be a success.”