Being paid daily by just sitting at home is everyone’s dream. But, yes it is possible and i will be disclosing one of the best way to make extra money from home. Easy ways to make money from home is not that difficult and that i will prove in this blog. I will not talk about any online business or any affiliate marketing, i will write and update you on our very own “Google”, how google can pay you!
Yes, through google one can earn daily. In fact, this can be the prime source of income as most of them are earning hundreds of dollar per day.
So, keep reading my blog until end and then even you have a chance to earn online money from home.
The best way to earn online money is through Google Adsense, this is the fact and this is the truth.
I have seen people earning more than 100$ per day to working professional who are earning 10$ per day. The is one of the easiest method of passive in come.
What is Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is a advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website or blog, or YouTube videos, and get paid when when visitors click on them. For new websites or blogs, the AdSense program can be one of the fastest ways to generate income, which is why it’s so popular. But while AdSense is free and easy to use, there are aspects you need to understand about it, and things you can do to maximize your success with it.
How does Google Adsense work?
Google offers a variety of ad types to run on your website, including:
- Text: Text ads use words, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers), and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text and link.
- Images: Image ads are graphic ads. They come in a variety of sizes. You can choose an option that mixes both text and image ads.
- Rich media ads include HTML, Flash or other interactive feature.
- AdSense for Search allows you to have a Google search box on your site. When a user enters a term and conducts a search, a search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to harmonize with your web site.
How to increase the performance of your AD Unit
You can’t just randomly slap your Google Adsense on your page. You need to identify the optimal places where you can set up your ads to appear on your site pages. Doing so allows you generate more clicks on your ads and drive more revenue.
Placing your ad above the fold makes it difficult for users to ignore. However, it is ill-advised to feature only your ad above the fold and push down your content. Google has made it clear that websites with top heavy ads could get penalized. So, make sure you have content on the top of your page as well…not just ads.
Pros and Cons of Google Adsense
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.
- Google can terminate your account in an instant, and it’s not very forgiving if you break the rules.
- Like all forms of online income, you need traffic in order to make money.
- When people click on an AdSense ad, you do make some money, but your visitor also leaves your site, which means you lose the opportunity to make money with higher paying affiliate products or your own products and services.
- It doesn’t necessarily pay more than other similar programs.