Being paid daily by just sitting at home is everyone’s dream. But, yes it is possible and i will be disclosing one of the best way to make extra money from home. Easy ways to make money from home is not that difficult and that I will prove in this blog. I will not talk about any online business or any affiliate marketing, I will write and update you on our very own “Google“, how google can pay you!
Yes, through google one can earn daily. In fact, this can be the prime source of income as most of them are earning hundreds of dollar per day.
So, keep reading my blog until end and then even you have a chance to earn online money from home.
Google provides lot of opportunity for people who want to work from home. In fact, Covid 19 pandemic has motivated a lot of people to work from home. There are many who are earning more than 1000 dollars in a day.
Some of the tools through which you can earn are Google Adsense, Google Trends, Google Ads, Google Search Console and Google Keywords.
The best way to earn online money is through Google Adsense, this is the fact and this is the truth.
I have seen people earning more than 100$ per day to working professional who are earning 10$ per day. The is one of the easiest method of passive in come.
What is Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is a advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website or blog, or YouTube videos, and get paid when when visitors click on them. For new websites or blogs, the AdSense program can be one of the fastest ways to generate income, which is why it’s so popular.
But while AdSense is free and easy to use, there are aspects you need to understand about it, and things you can do to maximize your success with it.
How does Google Adsense work?
Google offers a variety of ad types to run on your website, including:
- Text: Text ads use words, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers), and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text and link.
- Images: Image ads are graphic ads. They come in a variety of sizes. You can choose an option that mixes both text and image ads.
- Rich media ads include HTML, Flash or other interactive feature.
- AdSense for Search allows you to have a Google search box on your site. When a user enters a term and conducts a search, a search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to harmonize with your web site.
How to increase the performance of your AD Unit
You can’t just randomly slap your Google Adsense on your page. You need to identify the optimal places where you can set up your ads to appear on your site pages. Doing so allows you generate more clicks on your ads and drive more revenue.
Placing your ad above the fold makes it difficult for users to ignore. However, it is ill-advised to feature only your ad above the fold and push down your content. Google has made it clear that websites with top heavy ads could get penalized. So, make sure you have content on the top of your page as well…not just ads.
Pros and Cons of Google Adsense
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.
With that said, there are a few drawbacks to AdSense as well:
- Google can terminate your account in an instant, and it’s not very forgiving if you break the rules.
- Like all forms of online income, you need traffic in order to make money.
- When people click on an AdSense ad, you do make some money, but your visitor also leaves your site, which means you lose the opportunity to make money with higher paying affiliate products or your own products and services.
- It doesn’t necessarily pay more than other similar programs.
AdSense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing program. Further, Google has a lot of rules that aren’t always noticed upfront. As a result, many website owners have found out the hard way that they’d violated a Google policy, and have lost their account forever.
In the recent years, there have been many google adsense alternative, but google adsense is still the king and at least for 20 – 30 years no one will able to outclass google adsense.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 clicks?
If you earned an estimated $0.15 from 25 page views, then your page RPM would equal ($0.15 / 25) * 1000, or $6.00. If you earned an estimated $180 from 45,000 ad impressions, your ad RPM would equal ($180 / 45,000) * 1000, or $4.00.
Does AdSense pay for views?
AdSense doesn’t pay based on views of an ad, instead, they use a cost-per-click (CPC) payment system. Whenever someone from your audience clicks on one of Google AdSense’s targeted ads, you receive a portion of the payment. Whenever a user clicks on an ad, the publisher receives 68 percent of the payment.
Is Google AdSense free?
No, participation in AdSense is free of charge. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense.
When should I apply for AdSense?
Apply for adsense after your website receives at least 100 unique visitors per day. Rules have become more strict and it may be difficult to get accepted if you don’t have a decent amount of traffic. You need to have a Google account (such as gmail) to use with Adsense.